Friday, March 27, 2009

Why You Should Vote for RANSOM:


HELP!!! I need more votes! Maggie and Mitch are hot on my trail. It is tough shaking off two dogs at once! If you haven't already been to Suzuki's to vote for me (in the upper left hand side-bar...click on RANSOM!), you need to do so RIGHT AWAY! There are only three days left to vote and I am losing my lead fast. That Maggie and Mitch play HARDBALL!!! My suspicion is that they are saving up their votes until the last minute to SNOW the poll when there is no time left for me to pull out my own stops! I've been to their blog! They get about four hundred bazillion comments to every article they post! I can see the writing on the wall. They are just hanging back letting me THINK I am in the lead and then, at the last possible moment, those Airedales are going to pull out their firepower and have all their commenters hop over to Suzuki's and vote. The really nice ones are the ones you have to watch out for the closest...they're the ones that catch a pup off guard!

I know all the other contenders (Tweedles, Mochi, Maggie and Mitch) are nicer dogs than me, but, look at it this way...is it right that the NICE dogs always get all the breaks?! Some of us just weren't born to be nice. I mean, what kind of undercover cop would my dear dad have made if HE had been nice? It isn't just a matter of national security (our need for non-nice dogs), it even comes down to our everyday happiness. I mean, just think about it for a minute...how boring would this world be if we were all nice? There NEEDS to be a few of us brave, self-sacrificing dogs out there willing to break the mold and suffer rejection...willing to step away from nice-ness for the sake of the greater good. I AM that pup...willing to stand alone and call it like I see it, even when it leaves me branded and scorned...labeled a trouble-maker and not a "nice" pup.

Again I contend, is it right that the NICE DOGS always get all the breaks? Look deep into your heart and then give this coyote a moment of happiness in her pathetically lonely existance...vote for RANSOM!


...and, in case you've lost count, it is day SIXTEEN of my egregious confinement. (Evil Spokeswoman, I spelled egregious RIGHT! I think that is my new favorite word! It just fits my life here with the sinister Spokeswoman so well.)

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've got my paws khrossed fur woo!

I know woo would provide Bark Kent khwite the interwoo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mic said...

Thank you sweet Khyra!