Thursday, January 7, 2010



I am loving this weather!...lots of blowing snow!!! Today, the Spokeswoman took me on an hour walk. It was great! We spent most of it walking through the drifts by the side of the road. Since it was so snowy and blustery, the Spokeswoman didn't stand on formalities insisting that I HEEL the whole way like she usually does...instead I got to dance and play in the snow! I LOVE sticking my nose to the ground and tunneling my whole body through the snow! I can't wait to get to ALASKA!!! This is going to GREAT!!! Just a bit over a week before I leave!!!

6 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

I'm loving this weather too! I wish I had as much snow as you. Can you take me to Alaska with you?

Storm

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look soooooo FAB in the SNOW!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ransom, if your weather is anything like ours is now, then you will be so ready for Alaska! Have a great time.


Play bows, Thunder and Phantom

The Animal Doctor said...

wow, were so glad that you'll being seeing your sister again.have a nice trip and dont forget to tell us about it. :)

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos It is even cold here, I hope woo are enjoying your freedom from heeling and have fun in Alaska!
-Kira The BeaWoootiful

Bocci said...

Good luck in Alaska! I can't remember why you're going up there-to do more search and rescue work?
Won't you miss your Ninjas?
We even have snow here in Ohio, just came back for an hour long walk, myself.I love eating snow!