Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sorrow and Misery



I don't know whether to GROWL fiercely or HOWL piteously...

Today I made a PERFECT score in Rally...but did I GET a perfect score? No! Because my idiot Spokeswoman made a 270 degree left turn when she SHOULD have made a 270 degree RIGHT turn. I heeled obediently all the way through with her but burned holes into her with my eyes trying desperately to CLUE HER IN to her mistake. Only because of MY extreme efforts, did she realize her blunder just in the nick of time to ask the judge for our one allowed "redo". We redid the exercise, perfectly the second time--since my directionally impaired Spokeswoman figured out her right from her left the second time around--but, of course, we still suffered the mandatory 3 point penalty for a "redo"...so, what would have been a perfect 100 score plummeted down to 97...and my first place ribbon dropped to a fourth place ribbon--all because of the SPOKESWOMAN.

The Spokeswoman gathered up all the ribbons I've accumulated over the last two days and seemed quite pleased with herself. She just does NOT get it!

And here I lie...

I feel a howl working it's way up that would make a Siberian proud.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Go Ransom Go!

I hope Gabby hears it in Alaska!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Do woo want me to post on Craigs List fur woo?

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.
Well, you should be proud of yourself though! I think you did a pretty amaazing job!

Scout and Freyja said...

We think that she should go to the store and buy a nice prime rib and cook it JUST FOR YOU to put a smile back on your face.

TimberLove said...

Oh my those bipeds eh Ransom??!! We're pretty sure woo were the most bwoootful pup there:) arrroooos,

RA & Isis

Scout and Freyja said...

Not only are you brilliant you have grown into a furry handsome dog!

Unknown said...

my those bipeds eh Ransom??!! We're attractive sure woo were the most bwoootful pup thereChallenge coins

TimberLove said...

Woooo,