Ahhh...life is fine! I'm back to shadowing my usually annoying Spokesperson during the day while the Ninjas are in school (which includes car rides through drive through lines!) and hanging with the Ninjas once they get out of school. In the pictures here, I'm chewing on a dried pig's ear while Littlest Ninja uses me as a headrest while playing her Nintendo DS. Life is good...so good!
Oh, and I got to be interviewed by Bark Kent!!! And Joey gave me all kinds of really neat awards!!! The only thing that could possibly make life better now is if the psychotic little Border Collie and I caught that pesky squirrel that keeps mocking us from about nine feet up in the tree, when I can only jump seven and a half feet! The Oldest Ninja is a pole vaulter, and she says she thinks she might be able to help me solve this problem!
For the Life is Grand award I have to list 5 reasons why life is grand:
1) There is ICE CREAM in this world!
2) Three small Ninjas live at my house!
3) I get taken through lots of drive-through lines! (Today it was Nachos Bell Grande!)
4) We are back to our daily walks (the fat, lazy Spokesperson; the psychotic border collie; the couch potato Newfoundland; the Medium Sized Ninja; the Littlest Ninja; and I!)!
5) I've been following Maggie and Mitch's advice and eating plenty of COOKIES!
AND...I've got my own BLOG now, too!
I would like to pass these awards on to:
Brandie (who recently tagged me for 25 random things...I promise, I will get to that soon!)
Princess Eva and Brice
Khyra (even though you already have the Fabulous Blog Award!)
(Oh! And this is the text that accompanies the Rose Award: Pink Roses are given to all friends out there, bringing them a sweet and fruitful day. Those who receive these roses as a gift, you need to pass it on to 10 friends of yours to show them you care. And of course, for those who received the roses, that's to show that you're never forgotten.)