Friday, May 22, 2009

Aw-Oh...

I have a really bad feelin' that I'm in trouble. The air conditioner went out on the Spokeswoman's rattle-trap (my sedan) for the FIFTH time in a year and a half. This last time it went out, she put her foot down and refused to have it "fixed", saying it was suppose to have been fixed the previous four times they spent a small fortune on it. At first, I thought this was a really terrific thing...meant the windows were always down and I could hang my head out! But, something horrible happened tonight... The Spokeswoman drove home in a strange car. My car is GONE! Making it even worse, the strange car is brand stinking new. The first brand new car either of the Spokespeople have bought in over TWENTY-SIX years. I see the writing on the wall. No one is going to let me NEAR the new car. And the Spokesguy has never let me in the van. So, now, I am thoroughly depressed. It is horrible to be a dog without any wheels! I don't know what I am going to do. Maybe find a distant corner and howl mournfully the rest of the night!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

AGAIN:

If woo arrange fur transport, I will give woo a safehouse in Pawsylvanis and share The Xterra with woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: WOW! A NEW vehikhle! I'm furry impressed!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

How can there be a Ransom post without pics of you?? Your spokesperson has a fancy new camera so there are no excuses.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi ransom!
no worries... you will get to ride again!

i am so excited for your mom! congrats on the new car! :)

Mic said...

Thank you, Khyra! It is always comforting to know there are refuges out there that I can fall back on if it all gets too unbearable here!

And, Princess Eva, you hit the nail on the head, "How can there be a Ransom post without pics of you?? Your spokesperson has a fancy new camera so there are no excuses." It is inexcusable!!! And just goes to show how NEGLECTED I have become! The Spokeswoman hasn't given me ANY attention since she brought that stupid new car home. I think she has FORGOTTEN I even EXIST!!!

Mic said...

Melissa and Emmit, thank you for your optimism...though I think you are sadly mistaken. Not only will I never get to ride in a car ever again in my entire life, but they will probably even forget to FEED me! Guess, I'd better get off the computer and start foraging for a mole or two...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, tell them to put a nice soft blanket on the seat for your precious bottom and take you to school. Every pup deserves to be educated.

Woos, the OP Pack

♥Mimi♥ said...

Ransom, the first time one of the Ninja's drops some french fries or spills a milk shake the car will be old. The first time a bird poops on the windshield. The car will be old. The first time the Spokeswoman spills coffee on the carpeting or her seat. The car will be old. It won't take long, no, it won't, and you'll be sticking your head out the car window and pretending that you are flying!

On this Memorial Weekend, God bless America and God bless our troops.