Sunday, May 31, 2009

On Duty


In the past (back in the days when I had wheels and would always ride shotgun), I used to ALWAYS accompany the Spokeswoman whenever she was going to be working at the office alone after dark. I wondered if those days were over since I've lost my wheels. Tonight I found out....

The Spokeswoman called me out of the backyard and we WALKED all the way to the town square where her office is. Like always, we entered through the back door in the alley. I was glad to see that she still knows she needs a security officer with her when she is walking through that dark building! She worked for a couple of hours while I rested nearby. Then, when we were ready to go, I ran ahead to the backdoor so she decided to be sneaky and slipped back into one of the empty offices and hid. I sniffed her out in no time at all. She forgets I have a terrific nose and can track her down in moments! We had a nice walk back home. I'm glad my Spokeswoman still has some good sense in SOME areas!

6 comments:

Gabby Pachis said...

On guard duty hugh?? I guess you are able to tract a little if you your spokesperson a couple feet away in another room....real tough Ransom.

Oh and SURE you can use my picture...I don't mind...what is mine is yours :) I love sharing!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Glad to your talents are stiil rekhognized and utilized!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the magic sleigh said...

Ransom- I am glad you still have your guard dog job, Mom says that only works with me if they don't get too close and see my tail wagging or if I start wooing a greeting...I hope they start letting you ride again soon, without that noisy tarp!
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Achieve1dream said...

Just another excuse to exercise your human. Way to go Ransom! You're the cutest security guard I've ever seen.

Jackal

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's great, Ransom. Not only did you get to go to the office with Mom but you both were able to get in some good exercise too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hmmmm.... Walking is great exercise but I'm sure that your spokeswoman would not want you to be too tired to protect her.

Princess Eva