Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoo-hoooo!!!


The often annoying Spokeswoman got a new camera! She didn't think she would have a replacement THIS soon, but her mother stepped in and loaned her the money for one...which is really good, because she had discovered to her surprise that she is a bit of a camera snob. The oldest Ninja had graciously loaned her HER camera and the Spokeswoman's mother had let her use HER camera. With each, the Spokeswoman just didn't have the heart to take more than a couple of photos. They just were not what she had been accustomed to with her beloved Panasonic FZ-30. She tried to just get another FZ-30, but, it seems the model has been discontinued. So, she thought she would buy a used one. No luck. There were NONE to be found on E-bay or anywhere else. People who have an FZ-30 just don't have any reason to give them up!

In the end, she moved up to an SLR. She hadn't had one of those since going digital. Let me tell you, she is way too pleased with her new Olympus SLR! I wouldn't be getting any attention at all if I weren't so photogenic! She let me have a couple of her trial pics (still learning to operate the camera) for my blog. I cropped in on my eyes and the my buddy's (the half-crazed Border Collie's) eyes at 220% magnification just to show how sweet the clarity of the new camera it. Rivie saw what I was doing and got all excited at seeing such a close-up of HER eyes. She's always telling me that SHE was part NINJA before she ever even joined up with our Ninjas. She's always going on and on about what beautiful almond shaped eyes she has. I swear, sometimes she can be almost as bad as my vain sister, Gabby!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new camera! I'm so glad! You both have beautiful eyes.

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo still look MAHVELOUS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Clive said...

Enjoy the new camera!

lots of woofs
Clive

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We don't think she needs a fancy camera to make you look so handsome - you just ARE!!

Woos, the OP pack

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh that is some camera. I am sooo jealous. Look at the cool pictures it takes!
Blogger is being very bad tonight and I am having problems leaving you comments.
I hope this one works
xoxoxox
tweedles